Discussion: What do you want to see in Season Four?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 37  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
Green-Arrow
Green-Arrow
What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 6:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 6:42 AM EST
Where's the show heading? What are your predictions for next year? And what would you LIKE to see happen? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Season 4
AudriusVilnius
AudriusVilnius
1. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 7:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 7:01 AM EST
Is there going to be a season 4? The finale seemed so complete to me. Do you find this valuable?    
Green-Arrow
Green-Arrow
2. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 7:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 7:15 AM EST
Definitely. They aren't going to let this hit go. Season 4 is expected to air next summer. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
amy_c
amy_c
3. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 2:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 2:54 PM EST
Yep, it got an early renewal, Audrius. I am excited to see the new firm build its way up from the ground floor, slowly moving its way into a real office, etc. I also hope to see more between Joan and Roger. I love that they will be working so closely together, again!

I really hope they don't fast forward into the future between seasons like they did this year. I want to pick up the day after this outstanding finale!

Do you find this valuable?    
AudriusVilnius
AudriusVilnius
4. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 11:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 11:04 PM EST
And what about the kids? Betty's off for six weeks, Carla's on guard, but surely not for 24 hours. Will Don have to take care of them while she's gone, or am I missing something?

AudriusVilnius
AudriusVilnius
5. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Nov 10 2009, 11:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 11:13 PM EST
Anyway, I compare this episode to the last page of a great book, when a novel ends but the story doesn't. I didn't get this feeling after watching the previous finales.

AlexiPerplexy
AlexiPerplexy
6. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jun 27 2010, 7:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 27 2010, 7:10 PM EDT
My predictions and hopes:

(1) Salvatore is rehired.
(2) Trudy finds out about Pete's baby with Peggy.
(3) Joan's husband is killed in Vietnam, leaving her pregnant.
(4) Don tries to make amends with Betty.
(5) Carla is involved in civil rights and lets Betty know it.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
amy_c
amy_c
7. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jun 27 2010, 8:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 27 2010, 8:54 PM EDT
"My predictions and hopes:

(5) Carla is involved in civil rights and lets Betty know it.
"
Hmm... I love most of your suggestions and I also hope Roger and Joan eventually end up together. :)

AlexiPerplexy
AlexiPerplexy
8. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jun 27 2010, 9:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 27 2010, 9:16 PM EDT
Thanks. I realize #3 is horrible, but I can only imagine that Greg's emotional and gut-wrenching decision to go to Vietnam will end badly. I was thinking today how pissed Joan must be that Roger is with Jane. Can you imagine? After years of Joannie having an affair with him, Roger falls in love with Jane. Ouch. And while I see Roger and Jane have lots of potential problems, I want Joan to find a man that she can have it ALL with. Do you find this valuable?    
AlexiPerplexy
AlexiPerplexy
Jun 27 2010, 9:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 27 2010, 9:17 PM EDT
I found the edit button. Do you find this valuable?    
BevAnneS
BevAnneS
10. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 1 2010, 11:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 11:41 AM EDT
"Where's the show heading? What are your predictions for next year? And what would you LIKE to see happen?

And I really hope to see the new agency take off like ganbusters."
I, too, have a feeling Joan's husband will die. I also think that eventually Roger and Joan will get together. Couldn't help but love that touching phone call he made to her the night of his daughter;s wedding.

And, of course, I'm hoping for Don and Betty to get their acts together with each other.

By the end of this last season I had really lost any interest in Peggy, so unless they can revive the story line somehow with her, Pete and that baby she claims "is gone," it's a yawn for me.

I don't get the feeling Sal will be back (I think he may have just been used to make a point about the times), but yet they will be needing an Art Department, so you never can tell.

setharmstrong
11. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 4 2010, 4:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2010, 4:29 AM EDT
"My predictions and hopes:

(5) Carla is involved in civil rights and lets Betty know it."
Salvatore can't return because of Lucky Strike. I'm sure we'd all like to see Joan's husband not return from Vietnam but that would be an obvious move and this show doesn't usually like to do the obvious. Don won't try to make amends with Betty, I bet. From what we've seen of him so far, he'll burn that bridge, bury the emotions, and just move on. As for Carla, I would like to see her become a real character instead of this charicature she is now. She's got to have a dark side. If she did let Betty know she was involved in something like that, Betty would probably just steel toe her ass back to Kentucky.
amy_c
amy_c
12. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 14 2010, 7:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 14 2010, 7:13 AM EDT
"Salvatore can't return because of Lucky Strike. "
Yeah, he wasn't in the season four promo pic. I doubt we've seen the last of him, though. He's a pretty popular character, right?

setharmstrong
13. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 18 2010, 12:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
"Yeah, he wasn't in the season four promo pic. I doubt we've seen the last of him, though. He's a pretty popular character, right?"
Hopefully he'll come back in some way. I guess if McCann is buying PPL and Lucky Strike has gone with the new SCDP, there wouldn't be any objection to Sal coming on board. I wonder what he's been doing in the meantime. Hopefully not some Midnight Cowboy kind of thing.

1957girl
14. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 21 2010, 8:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 21 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
I would love to see Don get some "psychiatric" help of some sort--that had to be a trend that started back then. Also, those kids of theirs will definitely have issues if Don and Betty don't get it together soon. Also, I really enjoy watching Trudy's reaction to Peggy's baby--what a mess!! Do you find this valuable?    

setharmstrong
15. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 21 2010, 9:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 21 2010, 9:21 AM EDT
"I would love to see Don get some "psychiatric" help of some sort--that had to be a trend that started back then. Also, those kids of theirs will definitely have issues if Don and Betty don't get it together soon. Also, I really enjoy watching Trudy's reaction to Peggy's baby--what a mess!!"
If he did see a psychiatrist hopefully it wouldn't be like that giant douche Betty went to! I think just burying it all and living in denial might be the better option for Don, though, considering some of the stuff he's done.

quarterStar
16. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 22 2010, 6:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2010, 6:08 PM EDT
"Yeah, he wasn't in the season four promo pic. I doubt we've seen the last of him, though. He's a pretty popular character, right?

"
Recently, on The View, Bryan answered the big question like this: MM told him Sal was not dead. That could mean something -- or nothing this season...

Too bad.
amy_c
amy_c
17. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 23 2010, 10:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2010, 10:17 AM EDT
"If he did see a psychiatrist hopefully it wouldn't be like that giant douche Betty went to! I think just burying it all and living in denial might be the better option for Don, though, considering some of the stuff he's done."
Yeah, he seems pretty far from the shore. I still don't understand what the hell he wants in life -- well, neither does he. I guess that's the problem.

amy_c
amy_c
18. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 23 2010, 10:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 23 2010, 10:18 AM EDT
"Recently, on The View, Bryan answered the big question like this: MM told him Sal was not dead. That could mean something -- or nothing this season...

Too bad."
Maybe they'll surprise us. There might be some competition with the old office, too. They are being so tight lipped about it all. I can't wait until Sunday!

quarterStar
19. RE: What do you want to see in Season Four?
Jul 23 2010, 3:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2010, 12:19 AM EDT
"I can't wait until Sunday!

"
Neither can I! My theory is that tight lips = explosive news.
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)