Discussion: January Jones lobbies for sharksReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
Green-Arrow
Green-Arrow
January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 2 2009, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 2:57 PM EDT
Doesn't John McCain look just like Betty's dad?

I have a hard time looking at the photo of them together and not imaging them having an uncomfortable discussion of his funeral arrangements.
Do you find this valuable?    
amy_c
amy_c
1. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 2 2009, 11:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 11:22 PM EDT
You know what's funny? When I yoinked that pic off Google Images, someone had put a funny caption of McCain asking her, "Do you smell oranges?"

LOL! It's refreshing to know that January Jones is merely a gifted actress and not as daft or as self-involved as Betty Draper...

setharmstrong
2. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 3 2009, 4:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2009, 4:00 AM EDT
"You know what's funny? When I yoinked that pic off Google Images, someone had put a funny caption of McCain asking her, "Do you smell oranges?"

LOL! It's refreshing to know that January Jones is merely a gifted actress and not as daft or as self-involved as Betty Draper...

"
You've really got your hate on for Betty, don't you?! ;-)

I would pity her except that I really hated her in the episode where her father died. Not only did she not give a #@%$ about her daughter's pain, but she didn't appear to be grieving at all herself. For her own father. Not to excuse Don, but it's no surprise he's always trolling for a little strange...those women have a bit more to offer. Betty at a party reminded me of an episode of American Dad where Stan was constantly embarrassed by Francine's idiocy...until of course the tables were turned and he became Greg's Francine.
amy_c
amy_c
3. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 3 2009, 7:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2009, 7:32 AM EDT
"You've really got your hate on for Betty, don't you?! ;-)

I would pity her except that I really hated her in the episode where her father died. "
Ugh, it's just that she's so childish and cold to her children. Drives me nuts. Maybe it's because I have young children, so my maternal, mother bear instincts are at their peak.

setharmstrong
4. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 3 2009, 5:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2009, 5:20 PM EDT
"Maybe it's because I have young children, so my maternal, mother bear instincts are at their peak."
Nah, it's not that, I pretty much feel the same way. Most viewers probably do.
Green-Arrow
Green-Arrow
5. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 6 2009, 9:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 9:03 AM EDT
"Doesn't John McCain look just like Betty's dad?
"
Going off topic (speaking of Betty's dad, John McCain, and sharks):

Anyone catch that the actor who plays Betty's dad is the same guy who played the crusty old John McCain-type in Shark Attack 3: Megalodon?

(Amy C... I'm looking at you.)
amy_c
amy_c
6. RE: January Jones lobbies for sharks
Oct 6 2009, 12:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 12:01 PM EDT
D'oh! That's right, you said that before and I forgot! Yes, he was the old the old guy who drove off right before "the line," wasn't he? Wow, this show is quite a step up!

0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)