Discussion: Sally's TeacherReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

setharmstrong
Sally's Teacher
Oct 1 2009, 8:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 8:41 AM EDT
Maybe it's just me, but it seemed obvious that Don was hitting on Sally's teacher, who might be a bit of a flake but isn't exactly "unhinged." Do you find this valuable?    
Green-Arrow
Green-Arrow
1. RE: Sally's Teacher
Oct 1 2009, 9:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 9:57 AM EDT
Well it's certainly obvious that he's interested, given the way he idly caressed the lawn while watching her at the May Day party.

In Don's case, I think the act of speaking to a woman constitutes hitting on her. :-)
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

setharmstrong
2. RE: Sally's Teacher
Oct 1 2009, 11:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 11:10 AM EDT
"Well it's certainly obvious that he's interested, given the way he idly caressed the lawn while watching her at the May Day party.

In Don's case, I think the act of speaking to a woman constitutes hitting on her. :-)"
LOL. You're probably right. :-)
Do you find this valuable?    
amy_c
amy_c
3. RE: Sally's Teacher
Oct 2 2009, 9:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 9:53 AM EDT
I stand by my prediction that Sally's teacher will turn Fatal Attraction on Don. They've already given us a few red flags, what with her drunk dialing him after one brief meeting and her completely inappropriate talk with him during the eclipse.

Mark my words, that woman is going to try and run a John Deere tractor over Don's crotch!

setharmstrong
4. RE: Sally's Teacher
Oct 2 2009, 12:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 12:06 PM EDT
"I stand by my prediction that Sally's teacher will turn Fatal Attraction on Don. They've already given us a few red flags, what with her drunk dialing him after one brief meeting and her completely inappropriate talk with him during the eclipse.

Mark my words, that woman is going to try and run a John Deere tractor over Don's crotch!
"
"Drunk dialing," I love that. You may be right. Hopefully so, actually. That and Betty actually figuring out how to overcome the high security of that locked desk drawer might start a whole "worlds collide" thing for Don. Your comment about the John Deere tractor reminded me of this exchange from "Free Enterprise":

Dan: Maybe she's like Catherine Tremell in "Basic Instinct", you know? One day she's just going to plunge an ice pick into his nose.
Mark: He'd probably enjoy that. Killed by a naked blonde who doesn't wear underwear to the strains of a Jerry Goldsmith score. Come to think of it, I'd sort of dig that myself.
amy_c
amy_c
5. RE: Sally's Teacher
Oct 2 2009, 1:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 1:39 PM EDT
Ha! That was a great movie.

james_moralde
james_moralde
6. RE: Sally's Teacher
Feb 16 2010, 8:38 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2010, 8:38 PM EST
my wife loves the dresses on mad men. whoever is dressing those women knows their stuff.

http://www.christmastreeworkshop.com
htttp://www.pool-filters.info
amy_c
amy_c
7. RE: Sally's Teacher
Mar 1 2010, 5:03 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 5:03 AM EST
"my wife loves the dresses on mad men. whoever is dressing those women knows their stuff.

http://www.christmastreeworkshop.com
htttp://www.pool-filters.info"
Yes, the costume designer has been getting heaps of praise and for good reason. I've noticed more retro-style dresses and suits in stores now. I love it!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)