Discussion: Yeah, right.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

setharmstrong
Yeah, right.
Sep 29 2009, 4:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 4:57 PM EDT
Stopping the British incursion? They still own the company. ("We took their money. We have to do what they say.") Lane is still there. Is he preferable to that young accounts prodigy? Only slightly. We still have Moneypenny anyway for the creep factor. I laughed my ass off when his foot got run over. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
amy_c
amy_c
1. RE: Yeah, right.
Sep 29 2009, 8:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 8:04 PM EDT
"Stopping the British incursion? They still own the company. ("We took their money. We have to do what they say.") Lane is still there. Is he preferable to that young accounts prodigy? Only slightly. We still have Moneypenny anyway for the creep factor. I laughed my ass off when his foot got run over."
Aw, I kind of liked the Brit-Don! Yes, it was funny when he was mowed down, but I was hoping to see more from him. Can't believe they canned him right away! I love seeing Don get thrown off his game, whether it's PPL or Hilton doing it.

Do you find this valuable?    

setharmstrong
2. RE: Yeah, right.
Sep 30 2009, 11:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 11:30 AM EDT
"Aw, I kind of liked the Brit-Don! Yes, it was funny when he was mowed down, but I was hoping to see more from him. Can't believe they canned him right away! I love seeing Don get thrown off his game, whether it's PPL or Hilton doing it.

"
You're right, it is fun. Although have you noticed how easily Don goes to pieces? He's all super-suave when he's in control, but throw him a curveball and he just falls apart.
amy_c
amy_c
3. RE: Yeah, right.
Sep 30 2009, 4:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2009, 4:33 PM EDT
That's so true! It's no wonder he married such a vapid woman.

setharmstrong
4. RE: Yeah, right.
Oct 2 2009, 12:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 12:11 PM EDT
"That's so true! It's no wonder he married such a vapid woman.

"
Could be. I'm a bit disappointed in Betty after Season One when she talks to Glenn in the parking lot. I thought she might (figuratively) grow a pair and actually do something about it, but has instead chosen to just keep living the same empty life, making the occasional passive aggressive comment but otherwise just accepting her lot. Makes you wonder how well she did in Anthropology at Bryn Mawr. She was in a sorority after all, that may have taken up most of her time.
amy_c
amy_c
5. RE: Yeah, right.
Oct 2 2009, 1:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 1:41 PM EDT
I can't believe she was an anthropology major! The study of human beings? The only human she seems to care about is herself.